[Xen-users] convert hvm installation to sxp

Hello all.
I'm trying to move a domU linux install from a machine that supports VT
to a machine that doesn't.
I already installed dom0 using VT with a graphical installer and now I'd
like to transform the installation into paravitrualized one. So I need
do copy some stuff.

The problem is that I can't mount root partition from dom0.
domU is installed on lvm partition and whenever I try to mount it I get
the following:
#mount -t ext3 /dev/VG_Guests/ftest /mnt/fedora_mount2
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on ftest,
        missiing codepage or other error
        In some cases useful info is found in yslog - try
        dmesg | tail or so
When I open the system with fdisk I see the following:
#fdisk /dev/VG_Guests/ftest
Device  Boot    Start   End     Blocks          Id      System
ftestp1 *       1       522     4192933+        83      Linux

Notice that fdisk added 'p1' to the partition name. So I guess inside of
an lvm partition there is another partition + boot sector or some other
system information. How can I access that partition from dom0?

I tried to install a domU on already formattted ext3 partition, but the
installer doesn't seem to recognize it and reformats partition into
this.
The same thing happens when I use file on a disk, created with dd<
instead of a lvm volume.

Any help apreciated.

Alex.