Re: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen

Art Fore wrote:
I found the file quite by accident. It was glibc-32. Got through the
intall, but then using xm create it came up with invalid disk image,
sone that worked on the Live CD and the otheer WinXP that went up to a
certain point before hanging the system. I have given up as mentioned in
a previous email. The compile screws up so much on the mahine that I had
to do another reinstall. I Am tired of that. Have to aay this is the
worst package to compile I have ome aross so far.

Art

I wanted it to have sex with me and cook dinner, too. It just wouldn't. To hell with Xen!

--
Christopher G. Stach II