Re: [Xen-users] external kernel patches

On Friday 27 October 2006 15:50, AG wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >   what is the right method to make xen[0U] compile procedure to apply
> > custom patches to the kernel ?
> >
> > I tried to add them to the "patches" dir (adding the "series" file too),
> > butnoway to see them being applied..
> >
> > thanks in advance
> >

> which distribution are you using?

my question is quite distro independent.. as I'm working on xen 3.0.3 source
tarball recompiling both xen and dom[0U] kernel by myself (after properly
configured the kernels matching my hardware)

but if may be useful .. Debian sarge

--
Dr. Emiliano Gabrielli - Responsabile Divisione Informatica
email: emiliano.gabrielli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx