Re: [Xen-users] Xen test CD/hardware compatibility

Julian Davison wrote:
Anyone know if the Xen 3.0 test cd still exists?
On the download page at
http://www.xensource.com/products/downloads/index.html
there's a hardware compatibility list linked and talk of
a test CD to run to add your hardware to it. Since the
IBM x3650 we've just got (and I've just finished installing
2k3 as an HVM guest on :) isn't listed I thought I'd do
the sharing thing and run the test CD. Only I can't find it
obviously linked (except where the links point to nonexistant
pages).

Or is this something that's entirely Xensource-y and thus
I should be asking them?
(I've never been entirely sure whether that download page
is the best place to be getting Xen from :)

It was hiding somewhere... (I pulled 3.0.2 down a few weeks ago).

http://www.xensource.com/community/xen30testing/index.html