[Xen-users] UnionFS and initramfs

Greetings,

I would like to use unionfs for my Virtual Machines, and I would like to
use initramfs instead of an initrd. But I am not sure how to accomplish
this. I have read over the HOWTO section for Copy of Write, but haven't
really found the solution I want. I do not know much about initramfs or
initrd for that matter, but I do know initramfs is suppose to replace
the initrd so I would like to use it. Ultimately what I want is to have
a read only partition on LVM2 that contains the virtual machine image,
and this would be readonly. Then I would have another partition that
would be read write. I am familiar with unionfs, but not too much with
Xen, so if any can provide assistance please do!

Thanks,
James