[Xen-users] Off topic: junk "mail filter"

Hi,

anybody having a
_junk_ "mail filter"
instead of a
"junk mail" filter
should either unsubscribe from this list of fix the configuration. I'm getting
back my messages with some nonsense like:

<cgs@xxxxxxxxx>: host ext1-chi.ldsys.net[208.176.63.109] refused to talk to me:
    554 <rrzmta2.rz.uni-regensburg.de[132.199.1.17]>: Client host rejected: All
    you do is send spam.  SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!

Please provide one single SPAM message that was sent by me, or shut up!

It's stupid enough to have SPAM, but even more stupid is having stupid SPAM
filters.

Regards,
Ulrich