Re: [Xen-users] Export a directory as a device

On 11/6/2006 12:06 AM, Sebastian Smith wrote:
> Is it possible to export a directory in the Dom0 as a device in a
> DomU? I'd like to share some of the filesystem in the Dom0 without
> using NFS if possible.

What's so bad about nfs? If security is the matter: You can really
harden your setup with iptables, hosts.allow and hosts.deny so you can
use nfs without any worries. (See the nfs howto, there's a good chapter
about security).
ciao - Michael

--
Michael Kress, kress@xxxxxxxxxxx