[Xen-users] Hotplug Scripts not working

Hi folks,

I am compiling Xen 3.02 on an AMD K8. I have setup a test system before (and have several Xen 2.0x systems running, so I hope I am not too much of a noob).

The problem I have: starting a domU on the AMD systems leads to:
"Error: Device 2051 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working."
xen0 is working fine.
On the test systems, both kernels are working fine.

I have compiled the xenU kernel with the same config as on the test system.
I have compiled the xen0 kernel with the same config as on the test system excluding processor options (the test systems is Intel) and low level SCSI drivers (the test has a GDT, the AMD has a 3Ware).

So to my mind both should work exactly the same. I cannot see where my mistake might be, so any hint or help is appreciated.

By the way: the error above does not lead to at least ONE hit at Google. Am I the first one to come across it?

Thanks,

Dirk