[Xen-users] Q: firewalling in Dom0 (bonding also)

Hi,

the docs suggest to use firewalling in Dom0. I have a question:
Dom0 sees al the interfaces, not just those considered its "own" ones. So
should I
set up firewalling to use/protect only Dom0's own interfaces, leaving
individual
firewalls to DomUs, or should I set up firewalling on the physical interfaces
(peth*)?
To make things a bit worse I' using bonding, where I currently see a bond0, but
no
pbond0 ;-) I haven't investigated yet whether the default scripts do what they
are
supposed to do.

I'm using the description in
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/17605.html ("SUSE Linux Enterprise
Server 10 VM Network Configuration Examples"), but it leaves several issues
unhandled.

Regards,
Ulrich