RE: [Xen-users] SVM: Windows install Black Screen

(Sorry, new list user here, cutting and pasting from the archives...)

I'm having the exact same problems that Jess had: I can do the text mode installation of Windows just fine; I reboot, get the bios screen, and the window size changes to VGA... and then a black screen. Similarly, if I turn off APIC and ACPI, then I do not get a resolution change. I'm running debian unstable with the debian xen 3.0.3 package on Core 2 Duo.

I do have a live qemu during this, and qemu-dm*.log shows just one suspicious line: False I/O request ... in-service already: 0, pvalid: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0

Thanks for any help.

-Eagle