Re: [Xen-users] No hvm support? AMD Athlon 64, AM2

Erwan MAS wrote:
Hello ,

I have the same configuration ( hard and soft using debian ) ( see my post http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-10/msg00754.html ) .

And for me xen is not fonctionnal .
If you have time ,can you reproduce my test , and confirm it or infirm it ?

Best regards .

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are having the same problems then me. But at least I'm not alone. I noticed that your config is not quite the same as mine. You said you hav a M2NPV-VM Board, while I have the -MX one. The only difference I've found until now is the yours ships with the TV-Out, for which I have the connector on board, and that you have a Firewire port which I don't have at all. But probably the problems we ar having with xen are the same. You also have a different CPU, but I don't think that the CPU is the problem.

Could you show me your config files for the hvm domains, because I'm not able to boot a hvm-domain at all. I just get a death domain, which lists on xm list, but which I can't connect to.

Regards,

Andreas