[Xen-users] live migration storage options

Hi,

I want to use live migration and as far as I know, for remote storage I can use GNBD, AoE, iSCSI and NFS among others. Which of these ones works best (or is easier to set up) with Xen?

Is there any solution that can use my existing file images for domUs or do I have to install a domU on a partition of the remote storage server?

Thank you.
Cristian