[Xen-users] how to configure network ? (VM with 2 network interfaces in different networks)

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Xen networking so that I can have 1 VM with LinuxVirtualServer (load-balancing) and 2 other with Apache running.

I want to setup the network something like this:
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/RunningExample.gif

In my LB VM I need 2 network interfaces with ips:
192.168.200.190
172.16.10.100

My Apache VMS should have 1 network interface with 1 ip:
172.16.10.X

I have no clue how to enable this in Xen. I tried it in VMWare and it works but in Xen I don't know how to configure it.

I know something about linux, I know how to setup IPs and stuff but I just don't know how should "bridge" it or something like that...

Can someone explain what should I do to have a network configuration like this?

Thanks in advance