[Xen-users] Problems with COM modem on Xen-running system...

Hi, everyone!

I need some help with my Fedora Core 6 linux box running Xen based kernel.
I have a dial-up modem connected to ttyS0 (COM1) port in my computer. The problem is I cannot get access to the modem in any program I use, for instance, minicom. I passed xencons=off to the kernel as a boot argument, but that didn't work as well. What else could I do to make my COM1-connected modem interact with the system running the kernel with Xen,
Domain 0?