Re: [Xen-users] bridging pciback device ?

Hi jerry,

as already mentioned, I moved NIC via pciback to domU(FW). So dom0 does
not have any nic anymore. works so far.
Then I have 2 domU that should be secured by firewall. No problem to
attach virtual interfaces to a bridge. works so far too.
The moved nic (external interface) of domU(FW) has IP from internal net
(172.17.17.2).

> A "bridge" is what it was in dom0, right? So what purpose do you want
> with it now?
Now I want to have another domU with IP 172.17.17.3. To get this work I
need a bridge where external nic (pciback device) of domU(FW) is attached
to.

Is this possible ?
Thanks in advance

Chris

> jerry

Diese E-Mail wurde durch SquirrelMail versandt
   "Webmail for nuts!"