Re: [Xen-users] SSH Console access

Hi,

I do it with a dedicated user per vm.
a seperate sshd on a highport allows login only for the vm-users.

then I added "sudo /usr/sbin/xm console vmname" to sudoers for this user and
then simply put

sudo /usr/sbin/xm console VM-Frank
exit

into .bashrc

so on login the console gets started automatically and on termination of the
console-session it exits properly.

sure there are better ways to do this (perhaps a more secure way), but it works
for me

Holger