[Xen-users] Success story

hello,

just for a success story :
After bad experience on fedeora core 6, I have tested a OpenSuse 10.2beta2.

I have installed with success a Windows XP SP2.

The hardware:
A intel DQ965gf
Intel Core 2 Duo 6700
USB DVD reader
IDE disk (PATA)

Set AHCI mode in BIOS and add all-generic-ide in boot option.
The opensuse 10.2beta2 does not well configured the xen kernel, you should do a
mkinitrd and write the good grub entry manualy.

But after, all works very fine.

Olivier