Re: [Xen-users] multi head VT - is this just silly?

Glenn Davy wrote:
wohoo - running windows server as hvm - v cool. ive got 2 radeon cards
in this machine = 4 monitors - can I run it (as sdl i presume) so that
its completely independent of X, and using all monitors?

im sure im pushin my luck a bit - just wondering if im pushing in too
far?

thanks - and thanks to the whole xen community who directly and
indirectly helped me get this far
GLenn

Hi,

I can't tell you anything about your question, but I would like to know what hardware do you run. I bought myself a new computer to build up a multiseat system for my family. The problem I have with the Asus M2NPV-MX / Athlon64 (am2) is that hvm doesn't work, and I can't get the ATI-PCIe graphic card to work concurrently with the onboard nVidia-VGA controller. It could be that the different chips won't work together, but I presume its a Bios problem which doesn't set up both cards correctly.

Regards

Andreas