[Xen-users] Re: AW: Monitoring software - run in Dom0 or a DomU

Thomas von Steiger <thomas.vonsteiger <at> bluewin.ch> writes:

> I have setup http://cacti.net in domU to monitor all the guest's other nodes
> and dom0. It's a great solution.
>
> Thomas

Harold
> Gesendet: Freitag, 3. November 2006 21:16
> An: Xen Users
> Betreff: [Xen-users] Monitoring software - run in Dom0 or a DomU
>
> So if we're going to setup Nagios to monitor our network, do you think
> we should set it up in a DomU (the current plan) or put it into a Dom0?
>
> (I'm leaning towards a DomU.)

> Xen-users <at> lists.xensource.com
> http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

You might want to try our Versiera Core hosted monitoring/management system
(free). It is agent based and uses SSL. You can get an account at
www.versiera.com - will be up and running a couple of minutes (support for most
OS/platforms)

Cheers,

Frank