[Xen-users] booting windows 'boot manager' under xen

problem:
Booting a windows partition (under xen) that is normally booted from the
windows boot manager that is normally booted from grub.

my physical partion is sda5, and there is 2 other ntfs partitions, sda1
and sda2
I have
disk=['phy:/dev/sda1,ioemu:hda,w','phy:/dev/sda5,ioemu:hdb,w','phy:/dev/scd0,hdc:cdrom,r']

What ive tried:

a) When I try to boot off sda5 with boot='e', then xm create it, I get
no window pop up (using fullscreen or sdl), and xm list only reports the
state as '------' with a Time always=0. If I try and boot this partition
directly from grub, (IRC) I get ntldr problem, so I didnt really expect
this to work, but thought Id at least see the bios sign on and the same
out come as if booting physically from grub.

b) If I set boot=c, Im hoping to boot of /dev/sda1, which is where the
windows boot manager is (as I understand it anyhow) i.e. hd(0,0) in
grub. And physically this runs fine, on the bare metal. This shows me a
window with the bios signon, hd list and then 'Booting from Hard
Disk..', and thats where it stops - although the vm is still running

c) I also tried changing changing the first disk to /dev/sda, in which
case grub starts to boot, but then stops with an error 17.

can help me out with this?

thanks
Glenn