[Xen-users] How long is a kernel supported?

Hi all!

I have a question regarding the release cycle of Xen. I've compiled an
Xen-able kernel with Xen 3.0.3_0 what means the "Makefile" downloaded
linux-kernel 2.6.16.29.

Ok, that is no problem. I'm flexible in choosing a certain kernel. BUT
I'm not flexible in changing the kernel version in frequent intervals.
That leads me to some questions:

A. How long will be Xen 3.0.3_0 supported?

B. How long will I be able to compile Xen-able linux-kernels ver.
2.6.16.xy with Xen 3.0.3_0?

C. Will I be able to compile Xen-able linux-kernels ver. 2.6.16.xy with
other versions than Xen 3.0.3_0?

Thanks for answering!

Goran