[Xen-users] keyboard again

Hello!
I've written about keyboard issue some days ago, I've sayed
that keyboard works under linux, but I was wrong. The keyboard
is working when I boot syslinux, but under grub i can press only
one key, next keys are ignored, in example I move down in grub
and then i cant boot the second entry, because enter isnt working.
Have anyone any idea whats wrong? What causes that problem?

Here's my config:
#v+
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
memory = 128
name = "win"
disk = [ 'file:/home/win.img,hda,w', 'file:/home/win.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
device_model = '/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
sdl=1
vnc=0
boot='dc'
#v-