Re: [Xen-users] Re: OpenBSD/i386 on Xen 3 with HVM

  • To: "Xen Maiing Lists" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:22:24 +0100
  • Cc: xen mailing list <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:22:41 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=W2ePEKnFxFjp1F0suoRahB+1LvF5rBZUzPCeEEOpaly/HSu39i8n35oUUePbhtaa0xtHRfLdFOgbNCWjjy2DWwfpe6CCW2O+70+D9NukgKMlPB1FFQcArZrJL58goXWaK6ibeUwvyQgRCFxG1YY93+g9sNWxhKSDW4g4AQoVafk=

Hi,