Re: [Xen-users] Install guest under SLES10

Jan Albrecht wrote:
> This evening I did a reinstall of a guest and reconfigured it with
> 1200MB, which worked. After the installation 256MB were enough. But
> someone here mentioned if I'm using the first edition.

That could be it.  I'm using the -Remastered edition.  Also I never do
an online update during installation, because that would give me some
random mirror on the internet, not the local update server which is just
one hop away.

> I'm doing a
> nightly sync from mirrorservice.org so that's my "edition". I assume
> that's the not patched one?#

The ftp installation tree was not updated, only the ISO images.

HTH,
  Gerd

--
Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@xxxxxxx>