[Xen-users] HVM success reports required for wiki

Hello,
        There seems to be a fair amount of traffic regarding motherboard
HVM compatibility for non-vendor systems.   I for one would like a
consistent source of information.
So, I've put up a wiki page for HVM compatible motherboards. Please be
gentle this is my first wiki page.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Motherboards

Please consider posting a success report to this thread and I will
compile the information and update the wiki.  Alternatively feel free to
update the wiki (both style and info) directly.  Please include as much
information (BIOS version MB revision) as you can, and quirks required
to get HVM working.  DOM0 base system and DOMU guest systems would also
be nice.

Thanks
--
Ben

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0650-2, 23/11/2006
Tested on: 25/11/2006 12:10:54 PM