Re: [Xen-users] xen and madwifi

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "john maclean" <jayeola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:30:17 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 07:30:32 -0800

For what it's worth madwifi works for me on 3.0.2. `make && make
install` built stuff within 3/4 minutes. I was able to slap the card
in and start using it. I build xen from source with `make world &&
make install` then I run

` make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig && make
linux-2.6-xen-build && make linux-2.6-xen-install`.

Admitedly it takes a loooong time but it works for me on all of the
machines that I have