Re: [Xen-users] Applying Xen Patch for Custom Kernel

Hi,

Andrew McGregor wrote:
There is a patches/linux-2.6.16.26 dir in the Xen sources, but as they span multiple files (inc a a file 'series') I'm not sure how to apply them.

They don't apply cleanly to newer kernels (at least not to >= 2.6.18).

I'm assuming I can continue to use the Debian packages for the hypervisor as I only want a custom kernel. If I do use the 2.6.16.26 patches, will they work on the kernel source 2.6.18?

I've been looking for the same thing. The best I've found until now is the debian package linux-image-2.6.18-xen-1. Theoretically they should have patches against 2.6.18...

Regards

Markus