Re: [Xen-users] Xen resource guarantees

Tim Post wrote:

> Henning, do you have a rough diagram of what you were thinking?

I had some similar thoughts.

For the Disk I/O I also came to the conclusion, that, quite different
from Network I/O, where it's more or less some math, and don't forget
it's influenced by CPU, it's hard to calculate the maximum possible, and
so it's hard to really know about saturation for sure.

The only possible thing would be to really measure maximum outpout for
each (hardware/software) configuration.

This is really for knowing about saturation - for load balancing a
similar way as described in the XenMon papers might be possible.
This sound very interesting, but this is currently out of reach for my
time-ressources.

Henning