Re: [Xen-users] slightly less random random macs

Tim Post wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> There's been many posts lately about problems that stem from either
> duplicate macs, non static macs and other networking issues that would
> be averted if a mac was specified upon vm creation.

One point coming to my mind would be, to implement this in python and
directly put it into the vm config files.

(unfotunately I had some troubles including code in vm config files, so
it needed to be copied in each file manually...)

O.K., these are rather generic thoughts on how to add functionality to
vm config scripts...

Henning