Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 11:34 AM
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: logs attached. Re: [Xen-users] Can not find the cdrom device in /dev/ afterbooted into xen(3.0.3)

On 1/12/06 6:27 pm, "Liang Yang" <multisyncfe991@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tim, Keir and Mats,

I attached all the detailed log files (text file format). The file extension
indicate the version of environment. Please take a look.

ESB2 should be supported by the piix IDE driver. Which XenLinux kernel
config are you using? Either you need the driver compiled into the kernel,
or you need to load it as a module. Look for a line containing
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PIIX in your .config -- it should be "=m" or "=y".

If it's compiled as a module, and you installed the modules on your
filesystem, you may be able to fire up the CDROM drive by typing 'modprobe
piix'.

-- Keir