Re: [Xen-users] HVM success story, now on server environment

> > I had to take care of limiting dom0_mem to prevent Windows installation
> > from freezing the entire machine (but this is documented), and had very
> > annoying glitches with mouse both in SDL (mouse not working at all) and
> > in VNC (mouse pointer in the virtualized environment not aligned with
> > "real" pointer).
>
> I have this VNC mouse pointer problem here too.
This probs envitiable with vnc apparently, but I read it can be worked
around by serving vnc from inside the windows session and connecting to
that.

As for the sdl mouse issue i just want to say, not that i want to take
delight in your difficulty, but - thank god im not the only one - i
havent been able to figure it out and thought it was just me