Re: [Xen-users] vif-route problems

[ using vif-route with hvm domains ]

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:39:31PM +0000, Hugo Mills wrote:
>    I'm still having this problem. Can anyone offer any further
> suggestions or help? Is there a better forum to raise this issue in?
> I'm at my wits' end here.

Well, I made it work and I sent what I did already.  Did you actually
try those suggestions?

If you can't get those suggestions to work then I'd suggest installing
xen-unstable from source and see if you can replicate the problem.
The developers are much more likely to listen to problems if reported
against xen-unstable.

--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick