[Xen-users] troubles with connecting with VNC to a windows domain

I got recurrent problems trying to connect with VNC to a running windows
domain from linu 64 bits:
[root@stalingrad rousse]# xm create windows.hvm
Using config file "/etc/xen/windows.hvm".
Started domain windows

[root@stalingrad rousse]# xm list
Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
Domain-0                           0     1481     2 r-----   412.0
windows                            1      512     1 -b----     0.0

[rousse@stalingrad ~]$ vncviewer stalingrad:1
vncviewer: ConnectToTcpAddr: connect: Connection refused
Unable to connect to VNC server

I googled quite a bit about possible causes, but I more and more suspect
lack of VNC support in this xen build (official mandriva snapshot, from
a 3.0.3 prerelease). Looking at xen documentation, I see libVNCServer is
a build prerequisite for VT support, and libVNCserver isn't packaged in
mandriva, meaning it can't have been present at build time. That's
something I can easily fix, and I'm currently packaging it. However, I
couldn't find any kind of conditional libVNCserver-related build switch
in xen source code, nor any kind of occurence of 'libvncserver'. So, it
is really used at all ?