[Xen-users] m0n0wall

Ive done some searching, and not found any decisive information on this. Has anyone gotten m0n0wall running under xen? I see that the new smoothwall is able to work under xen, but I personally prefer m0n0wall, and have used both for a few years.

The system it would go on I believe would support the Intel VT extensions.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp@xxxxxxxxx
(734)936-1985