Re: [Xen-users] installing xen over XEN

yeh its allright...
if you install guest OS using virtual console then you need to have the NFS
share with all the contents of Guest OS...but here i am trying out with
virtual machine manager and using DVD or iso image. Neway thats not a
problem for me anymore.
The new problem that i am facing while installing guest os over xen(FC6) is
guest install error.i.e.
Error:"VirDomanLinux()failed
Do you have any idea about it..?
Any help would be appreciated and yeh there is not any good result after
googling the error.
Thanks