Re: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

Hi Alexander,

as I want to set up a similar system, I would be interested on your hardware details. Specially the MB, because the one I chose (ASUS M2NPV-MX) isn't able to set up the onboard and the PCIe graphic adapter simultaneously. I just can use either the onboard one or the PCIe one, depnding on what I set up in the BIOS.

Regards

Andreas

Alexander Thiem wrote:
Hi,

I want to set up a new dual core machine capable of serving two users at
the same time.
I have chosen a mainboard with onboard pcie graphic and another pcie
card in the slot (the board can use both)
One mouse/keyboard on ps/2 and one over usb.
Onboard sound + one pci sound.
One domU would be linux, the other windows xp...

Will this be possible or even practical?

I tried to find things about multi user xen setups but I had no luck so
far :(

Thanks
Alex