Re: RE: RE: [Xen-users] Why creating DomU failed (seems it is duetoLVM)

Hi, Mats,

And more info:
After I modified init script in DomU's initrd, it can boot successfully.
it is that i modified:
        mount -o defaults --ro -t ext3 /dev/root /sysroot
        mount -o defaults --ro -t ext3 /dev/sda1 /sysroot
it seems DomU loader just can't find out which is the root device.

I don't know why it works, so I checked the mails before, and still can't know
why...

Best,
Binbin