Re: [Xen-users] xen 3 centos4 guests instable

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 22:38 +0100, Christoph Schmolmueller wrote:
> Hello to all!
>
> I have an big problem and i dont know why!
>
> i have installed the last xen 3.0.3 to an centos 4.4 server - on this
> servers i have about 5 centos4-guests, but sometimes the guests
> "shutdiow" or "crashes" - not all guests, sometimes the guest1,
> sometimes ghe guest3, sometimes the guest2,.... - but i dont know why!
> - any known bugs?

Chris,

Can you post some snips from dmesg / xend logs .. or even dmesg from
within the guests? Any errors at all?

I have a farm of 30+ servers,running 3.0.3 supporting (combined)
hundreds of CentOS 4.4 guests and have yet to run into any issues
whatsoever.

The servers run from Pentium D's to Dual Opterons, even a few low end
p4's, I named that network Noah's Ark because it has literally 2 of
almost every HW type you could imagine that's still suited for some kind
of production use. Again, never had any issues that I didn't cause
myself :)

Best,
-Tim