[Xen-users] Suse 10.2, Yast and Xen

Hi,

I have a new 10.2 install and want to run Oracle, Firebird, and Apache with Mono on the system in their own individual VMs. I want all virtual machines to be 10.2.

I used the Yast Xen wizard and the new VM won't boot.
When I click Start VM I get the following error message

command: /usr/sbin/xm create /etc/xen/vm/vm_firebird return
Warning: The bootentry option is deprecated. Use bootargs and pass --entry= directly.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py", line 520, in
main(sys.argv)
File "/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py", line 514, in main
sxpr = copyKernelAndInitrd(fs, kernel, initrd)
File "/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py", line 419, in copyKernelAndInitrd
raise RuntimeError("domUloader: Filesystem %s not exported\n" % fs)
RuntimeError: domUloader: Filesystem hdf1 not exported

No handlers could be found for logger "xend"
Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!
Using config file "/etc/xen/vm/vm_firebird".
Usage: xm create [options] [vars]

--
Thomas Miller
Chrome Portal Project Manager