RE: [Xen-users] Windows install sees only 1MB [MBR] partition.

It is a 15MB partition. It is not the first partition.

When I try to put in 1MB to take the whole 1MB in the size prompt of
that windows screen, it does not accept this figure.

One think I did note is that HVM loader will not accept a virtual block
device with a numbered partition "hda1" it only accepts "hda".

This is okay.

disk = [ 'phy:sdb6,hda,w', 'file:/var/iso/WINDOWS_XP.ISO,hdc:cdrom,r']

This doesn't work.

disk = [ 'phy:sdb6,hda1,w', 'file:/var/iso/WINDOWS_XP.ISO,hdc:cdrom,r']