Re: [Xen-users] domU network only starts after reboot

This may be related to something funny I saw under CentOS.
The MAC address changed depending on the order of the boot so that the
previous eth0 was noted as incorrect and thus the network did not start.

There is documentation about how you set the MAC on xensource.