RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 HVM Performance

I have no idea. There has been some discussion stating that "Windows
drivers can't be open-sourced", which I'm not sure if that's correct or
not. That would sort of put a plug to XenSource distributing them
together with Xen, as Xen is Open Source and requires that all
components distributed with it are also open source.

--
Mats