Re: [Xen-users] CDRom and DomU

My disk specification is exactly as in the first.

disk =
['phy:/dev/domU/dom1root,hda1,w','phy:/dev/domU/dom1swap,hda2,w','phy:/dev/hdc,hdc,r']

However the CDROM is not visible domU

/dev/hdc is definitely in Dom0, but is not in  DomU.

I am using 3.0.3. Is there another step that must take place. As far as
DomU is concerned it should be a block device name /dev/hdc.