RE: [Xen-users] Xen/Windows on AMD; use of PCI / USB

How many times do I need to answer this question? ;-)

No, it's not possible for HVM domains to use hardware directly, and will
not be until:
1) There is IOMMU in the hardware.
AND
2) There is software to support the hardware in Xen.
OR
3) There is special drivers that understand virtualization and can
differentiate the Machine physical addresses needed by the PCI device
and the Guest physical addresses that the guest BELIEVES is the physical
address.

--
Mats