[Xen-users] Problem at the 4G barrier.

Hi eveybody,

I am still fighting with the problem I mentionned earlier about the TLS.
I exchanged some hardware to be able to run the debian kernel (and
remove one more failure point). I still see the same problem, that is a
segfault in /lib/libnsl.so.1 in the domU but I learned a bit more.

If I for the dom0 to be given less memory (dom0_mem parameter), then it
works. I know that the debian kernel is not PAE and since I have 4G of
ram on my dual athlon, I should need a pae kernel to get all the
available memory. Nevertheless, it should not segfault, just give me
less memory addressable.

did I miss something?

jacques