Re: [Xen-users] VM accessing Hosts hard disk

Andrew McGregor wrote:
Thomas Miller wrote:
I want to be able to have a shared drive that the VMs can access from the host machine.

Basically I have downloaded install files from the internet into a directory on the host and would like to copy them to the VM to run vs re-downloading them from the internet.

Samba? FTP? scp? Just pick any network service - not really a Xen issue.

I am really new to all this stuff and wasn't sure if there was a trick way with Xen or some standard method. I will probably use Samba as I have that already set up. Thanks all of you.

--
Thomas Miller
Chrome Portal Project Manager

http://www.bss-software.com