[Xen-users] Xen Enterprise (Manager) without ISO (xen 3.03/3.0.4)

Hi there,

advance, mary christmas.

I need an graphical Manegmend Interface for Xen. I will not use the
Xen-Enterprise Edition from Iso. On my Servers are installed Xen 3.0.3 and
in Future, when the tarballs for 3.0.4 cames i will install this.

Can I Download the Xen Enterprise Managemend as single Edition, without the
Installer? So i can install the Managmend on my Servers and i am happy :)

Many thanks for help.

Greeds,
Maybee