[Xen-users] AN9 32X and HVM

I was wondering if any one has had experience with Xen and the Abit AN9
32X (C51XE-MCP55XE/C51-MCP55) motherboard.  I have been trying to run
hvm domU's on this machine but have only had partial success.  I am
running Xen 3.0.2 but would like to know if it's worth the effort of
upgrading or if I just have hopeless hardware. The CPU is an AMD
Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ and Xen does recognize and
enable AMD SVM.