Re: [Xen-users] Error: Kernel image does not exist: /usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 17:55 +0000, Ryan Worsley wrote:
> Anand,
>
> SDL is a windowing system in linux as far as I know.  You may need to
> have various dependencies satisfied and re-compile the Xen tools for it
> to work.  The dependencies are explained in the PDF instructions on the
> xensource web page.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ryan.

The libx11-dev meta package (or its yum-ish equiv) should suffice and
pull in everything needed.

If your doing this over SSH, remember that you'll need X over SSH
forwarding enabled and it could be frustratingly slow depending on your
connection.