Re: [Xen-users] CIM @ LINUX(XEN) (FC6 or SuSE 10)

Thanks for reply, i guess the link that you gave me could be of some help as
that presentation includes many link for tutorials and all, ill go through
it.
I didnt realized that it could be confusing to guess what is CIM..so for
those who are not sure what CIM is ->

CIM = Common information model.
Like for windows OS there is CIM-WMI (Common Information Model- Windows
Management Instrumentation) which retrieves information from the hard drive.
But i am not sure if there is something like this for linux.
After lot of research i could find out one site i.e.
http://www.openpegasus.org/
But there is a download option but i couldnt find anything to download. If
any one knows about CIM, and from where can i download then pls do share
your knowledge.
Thanks